What is Forrest? 🚴 🏃♂️
The innovative fitness tracking app designed for iOS users who want to add a fun and challenging twist to their running and cycling workouts. Forrest gives your usual workouts a new competitive dimension. Your runs and rides are no longer solitary endeavours, but exhilarating races against virtual opponents (ghost racers) or your personal bests and previous races. In the latest Version 2.0, we’ve amplified the excitement by enabling you to challenge your friends wherever they are in the world, infusing social connectivity into every stride. The purpose built race screen provides real-time insights into your position during the race, while audio prompts keep you focused on your goal even when your iPhone is locked, empowering you to fully embrace the race, whether you’re on foot or two wheels.
At a glance 👁
• Record your race as either a run or a ride.
• Choose from a selection of preloaded race types or create a custom race event.
• Add and race against 'Ghost Racers' or your friends:
– Pace and speed targets
– Distance and time targets
– Personal bests
– Previous race times and distances
• Hear audio prompts on your race progress while you run or ride:
– "You've over taken your personal best to take 1st place"
– "That's 30 mins. You've completed 5.3km"
• Save races to your feed and view detailed stats on each race.
• Challenge any of your previous races and try to get a new personal best.
• Share your achievements on social media with integrated social sharing.
• Save your race to Apple Health or Strava to stay in sync.
Forrest is currently available for iOS and watchOS, supporting all current devices, running iOS 14 / watchOS 7 and later.
Forrest is free to download and use from the Apple App Store. With Version 2.0, we’re introducing Forrest Pro. Choose from flexible monthly or yearly subscription options to unlock premium benefits or try before you buy with a free trial.
Hand Crafted 💎
The app has been loving built in the UK by the team at Forrest & Sons Ltd.
App Store Screenshots 📱
App Icons and Characters